Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hunter & Hunted

So I have photoed a coyote during the translation group. I was thrilled throughout the process and really had fun. I felt like a winner when I walked back to the house and realized my robe were soaked because of morning dew.

Now, thinking back of what I did, a guy in black robe(the master of the temple require us to wear a robe the same ones you will see in alot of my temple photos), crouching behind the fences and tip-toeing across the field to get the shot... I was doing all that in front of the whole translation group (10 people and over half are girls)! Even though I've long since learned to ignore people's odd looking stares when I lower to the ground or jump to a higher ground to get the shot I wanted.. These are people who I know personally and they know little of what a photographer would do to get the shot.

Can't help but wondering what their thought were when watching me taking the photo. I suppose it turns out I was the one hunted by people's eyes hehe ;-)

From Meeting with Coyote

No comments: