Saturday, December 1, 2007

Photography is Fun... ?








Momoko having fun in snow

A friend of mine recently seems to have hit a bottleneck in his photography hobby. He seems to be discouraged by the quality of the professional photographs he has seem on the web. He hesitates on what he sees through viewfinder and the shots he took are compared against pro-photos he have seen. Naturally, the more he looked at his work, the more unhappier he become.

I was troubled by his thoughts too... I didn't want to lost more of already few photography hobbyists among friends. Until yesterday, when I started recognizing the key difference s between two of us when discussing about our works. I spent so much time talked about how individually shots are taken and why they are special to me. I remembered so much details of the process BECAUSE I really had FUN!

I enjoyed photography not only because of the result I produced, but I'm having fun & loving the process of doing it!

1 comment:

TonySo68 said...

who is that person you talking about? :)