Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Time?


I love this perspective of cherry tree


Cherry blossom this year has been a successful one


Beside Cherry, Plum is also featured in Vancouver


Daffodil is another prominent feature of Spring in Vancouver


The anemone

It has been one wierd spring this year, coldest since 1964. A hail just happened as I am preparing this entry. Despite weather anomoralies, this year's spring flowers have boloomed very beautifully.

It seems flowers are my new favourite subjects these days, perhaps it's because I grew tiresome of landscape photos. Or should I say, my cumulative experiences in landscape photography made me dulled with it. This seems to be a very common problem among photography hobbists. Perhaps I need time to adjust, or simply, find a new perspective in landscape photography.

No comments: