Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thoughts about photography



Today, as I was performing my usualy routine of virtually framing at pedestrians passed by while driving down on the street. I suddenly have a flash back, about a comment I made about this photography hobby...

Couple of months ago, when I was having dinner with one of my professor, I showed him my new DSLR gears (it was new back then :)) and discussed various things about photography, he was quite into film photography as well. At one point he asked me what I think about this new hobby of mine, I said to him "the only thing I'm regretting about my new hobby is that why didn't I learn about it sooner. I had been doing photography all my life through my eyes and now I finally have the medium to capture them."

That's what I said and I will say it again without hesitation.

No comments: